AIIMS MBBS Eligibility Criteria 2019 – Candidates seeking admission to MBBS courses in the AIIMS institutes across the country must check the AIIMS MBBS 2019 eligibility criteria. Aspirants must go through the eligibility criteria of AIIMS MBBS 2019 before filling the application form. All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), New Delhi has set certain eligibility conditions which must be fulfilled by the aspirants. The prospectus of AIIMS MBBS 2019 has been released mentioning the eligibility conditions. AIIMS MBBS eligibility criteria 2019 cover parameters like age, academic qualification, minimum qualifying marks and others. As per the AIIMS 2019 eligibility criteria, the minimum qualifying percentage to be secured by PwD candidates is 45%, which earlier was 50%. The online registrations of ineligible candidates will not be accepted to appear for undergraduate medical entrance exam of AIIMS MBBS. Aspirants can read the article on AIIMS MBBS 2019 eligibility criteria of age limit, qualification and marks to check whether they are eligible or not.
LATEST: The final registration process of AIIMS MBBS application 2019 has started. To register, Click here.
AIIMS MBBS 2019 will be conducted on May 25 and 26, for admission to a total of 1,207 MBBS seats offered at 15 AIIMS institutes located in New Delhi, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Guntur, Jodhpur, Nagpur, Patna, Raipur, Rishikesh, Gorakhpur, Raebareli, Kalyani, Bathinda, Deogarh and Bibinagar (Telangana). The final registration for application form of AIIMS MBBS 2019 has started from February 22 to March 12, in online mode, for candidates who have generated their codes. The authority has uploaded the status of the basic registration form. To check the status, the candidates are required to use their login credentials.
Your one-stop NEET,AIIMS,JIPMER Counselling pack with College Predictors, helpful E-books etc.Know More
Highlights of AIIMS MBBS Eligibility Criteria 2019
Aspirant must have completed their Class 12 from CBSE/ISC/State Board with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English as the main subject
Minimum marks in Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English
For General and OBC aspirants – 60% aggregate;
For PwD candidates - 45% aggregate
Indian, NRIs, OCIs, PIOs and Foreign Nationals
The details of the mentioned AIIMS MBBS 2019 eligibility criteria are listed below.
AIIMS Eligibility Criteria 2019 – Age
- Candidates must have attained an age of 17 years as on December 31, 2019
- Also, aspirants born on or after January 02, 2003 will not be eligible to apply for AIIMS MBBS 2019
AIIMS MBBS 2019 Eligibility Criteria – Academic Qualification
- As mentioned earlier, students should have passed Class 12 under the 10+2 scheme/senior school certificate examination (CBSE) or Intermediate Science or an equivalent examination from a recognised University/Board from any state with English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology as the main subject
- Candidates who will be appearing for Class 10+2 board examination in the year 2019 are also eligible to apply for the medical entrance examination.
- Candidates who have or are appearing at the qualifying examination with English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology and expect to pass the examination with the qualifying percentile as mentioned below are eligible for the test, provided they have submitted the document of passing the qualifying examination with the required subjects and percentile
- Aspirants who will possess the equivalent examination passing certificate as the eligible academic qualifying, s/he must furnish a certificate from the concerned Indian University/Association of Indian Universities to the effect that the examination passed by them is considered eligible equivalent to Class 12 under 10+2 scheme/immediate science examination
AIIMS MBBS 2019 Eligibility Criteria – Minimum marks secured
The minimum aggregate of the marks secured in English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology obtained in the qualifying examination for various categories are as follows:
- General and OBC candidates – 60%
- SC/ST candidates – 50%
- PwD candidates - 45%
AIIMS MBBS Eligibility Criteria 2019 – Nationality
Candidates of Indian nationals, Overseas Citizens of India (OCIs), Non-Resident Indians (NRIs), Persons of Indian Origin (PIOs) and Foreign Nationals are also eligible to apply for AIIMS MBBS.
AIIMS MBBS 2019 Eligibility Criteria for OCIs, NRIs and Foreign Nationals
For OCI and NRIs: The OCI registered under Section 7A of Citizenship Act 1955 and NRIs are also eligible to appear for the entrance test. The terms and conditions applicable to the Indian Nationals will also be applicable to these applicants. Candidates need to submit proof of registration as an OCI under Section 7A to b eligible for the test.
For Foreign Nationals: Apart from the total seats, 7 seats are reserved for foreign nationals in AIIMS, New Delhi only. Such aspirants will be nominated by the Government of India and must have obtained a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate in English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology in their Immediate Science or an equivalent examination to be eligible for admission to MBBS course in AIIMS institute. For admission, foreign candidates need to contact the Indian Mission/Post abroad in their country and the Ministry of External Affairs, Government of India, New Delhi for the nomination. The admission to foreign nationals will not be granted on the basis of AIIMS MBBS scores.