UP MBBS Application Form 2017

UP MBBS Application FormUP MBBS Application Form 2017Directorate of Medical Education and Training, UP is responsible for the availability of application form of UP MBBS 2017. The Uttar Pradesh MBBS application form 2017 will be released from 5 July, 2017. UP MBBS will conduct the admission of 85% of state quota seats while Medical Counselling Committee will conduct admission for remaining 15% of all India quota seats. Any candidate seeking admission into MBBS and BDS programme at any government, private or deemed universities across Uttar Pradesh will have to take NEET. After appearing for NEET, a candidate must also meet its cutoff. The official date of availability of the Uttar Pradesh MBBS application form 2017 has been revealed. The UP MBBS 2017 application form will be available in online mode only, therefore candidates can check here for any update on the availability date of the UP MBBS application form 2017. Candidates who are keen on being considered for Uttar Pradesh MBBS admission 2017 should have filled the UP MBBS application form 2017. Admission to any medical and dental institutes across Uttar Pradesh will be done on the basis of NEET scores.

Admissions Open Now
SRM Admissions 2018 open. START your application now.

 

Previously each state had its own medical entrance exam but since the ordinance passed down by the Supreme Court in 2016 there is only a single medical entrance test- NEET. The Supreme Court had suspended all other medical exam and replaced it with a common medical and dental entrance exam i.e. NEET.

 

In this article, candidates will come across information pertaining to Uttar Pradesh MBBS application form 2017 such as its important dates, the application process and eligibility criteria.

 

Important dates related to UP MBBS 2017 application form

Events

Important Dates*

Application begins

5 July, 2017

UP MBBS Merit List

9 July, 2017

Counselling 1st round

15 & 16 July, 2017

Result of 1st round of Counselling

18 July, 2017

Counselling 2nd round

18 & 19 August, 2017

Result of 2nd round of Counselling

21 August, 2017

* Official dates

 

To Apply for UP MBBS BDS Application Form 2017 – Click here (Link will be activated on July 5, 2017)

 

UP MBBS Eligibility Criteria 2017

 

Candidates who are to appear for Uttar Pradesh MBBS admission should make sure to keep up with the eligibility criteria of the same. Candidates have to meet the eligibility criteria before filling the Uttar Pradesh MBBS application form 2017. Below candidates can check the eligibility criteria:

  • Candidate should be 17 years of age or above at the time of the entrance exam

  • He/ she should be a citizen of India/ overseas citizen of India

  • Candidate should have the three subjects: Chemistry, Biology and Physics in their 12th standard

  • Candidate should have appeared for NEET 2017 and cleared it

  • If applying under the state quota, he/she should be a registered resident of Uttar Pradesh

  • Those applying under General category must score minimum 50%, while other category applicants should have 45% and 40%

How to fill Uttar Pradesh MBBS application form 2017

 

Step 1: Register

 

To begin with candidates have to register themselves by filling in their details in the UP MBBS 2017 application form. Hence making it necessary for candidates to register for UP MBBS admission before doing anything else.

 

Listed below are the details candidates are required to fill in the application form of UP MBBS 20117:

  • Name

  • Age as on 31 December (the year of taking the test)

  • Residential Address

  • Father’s name

  • Email Address

  • Mother’s name

  • Candidate’s category

  • Details of examination passed

  • Name of institute/ board

  • Marks obtained in Chemistry, Biology and Physics

  • Nationality

  • Domicile

After completing the step 1, candidates will have to go through the details entered in the application form and click ‘Save and Next’.

 

Step 2: Upload Documents

 

The UP MBBS application form 2017 has to be supported with some documents in order to be considered for UP MBBS admission. The documents to be uploaded should be first scanned and then uploaded.

 

Documents to be uploaded:

  • Latest passport size images (10kb-30kb)

  • Signature (10kb- 30kb)

  • Left Thumb impression (10kb-30kb)

Step 3: Fee

 

To complete the UP MBBS application form 2017, candidates are required to pay a certain amount to register their place for the admission process. The application fee has to be paid in online mode either through net banking or Debit/ credit card of any bank. Candidates are required to pay a tentative amount of Rs. 800. The exact amount will be updated as soon as the official notification is released by the conducting body.

 

Step 4: Submit

 

The final step is to submit the Uttar Pradesh MBBS application form 2017, before doing so candidates must verify all the information filled in the application form. Once the verification is complete, candidates can then click on the ‘Submit’ button. Post this candidates will come across a declaration which states that the information shared in the UP MBBS 2017 application form is hereby true. And that the candidate is solely responsible for any misleading information found in the application form. After going through the declaration note, candidates have to click on the ‘I Accept’ button and submit the UP MBBS application form 2017.

 

Candidates can take a print out of the application form for any further use.

 

Below candidates can find the list of documents to be submitted along with the Uttar Pradesh MBBS application form 2017:

  • NEET admit card 2017

  • Class X certificate as a Date of Birth (DOB) evidence

  • Character certificate

  • SC/ST certificate of father

  • OBC certificate

  • PWD certificate

  • NEET Result 2017

  • Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe certificate (if applicable)

Stay tuned to medicine.careers360.com for more information on UP MBBS 2017

 

Get real-time alerts on exam & colleges at your fingertips with Careers360 App!

Click Here to Install or Give a missed call on 08080944727 to get app link.

Related Articles

QNA - EXAM QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS

UPCMET

Join this QNA topic to get updates about latest happenings about the exam!

  • 543 Joined
  • 6 Questions
User Pic

Abhishek Gangwar 7 months ago

Abhishek Gangwars picture
Abhishek GangwarLast Seen: 6 months 1 week agoJoined on: 13-Jun-2017

I got 125 marks in Neet and I am from OBC and I qualified according to CBSE 2017 Cut Off .Where I can get admission for MBBS.I am from UP.

Pls help me and give the college names.

Answer (1)

User Pic

Tarun 7 months ago

Taruns picture
TarunLast Seen: 7 months 15 hours agoJoined on: 22-May-2017
How much rank you have? There are only about 63000 mbbs seats in India including both government and private.
User Pic

Tarun 7 months ago

Taruns picture
TarunLast Seen: 7 months 15 hours agoJoined on: 22-May-2017

Marks required in neet to get government medical college in UP and all India quota?

cutoff for general category for government mbbs seat in all India quota and UP?

Answer (1)

User Pic

Manisha Gupta Expert 7 months ago

Manisha Guptas picture
Manisha GuptaLast Seen: 22 hours 35 min agoJoined on: 08-Sep-2016
As a general category you require more than 560 to get admission for 15% quota seats & for 85% quota seats you require more than 500.
User Pic

Akhilesh 7 months ago

Akhileshs picture
AkhileshLast Seen: 1 week 3 days agoJoined on: 14-Feb-2015

Did i get a seat in mbbs in up government medical colleges ..i am up domicile and my neet 2017 al india rank is 14500

myall india rank in inc category is 4900

Answer (1)

User Pic

Manisha Gupta Expert 7 months ago

Manisha Guptas picture
Manisha GuptaLast Seen: 22 hours 35 min agoJoined on: 08-Sep-2016
With this score you have less chance for 15% quota seats but you have decent chance to get admission for 85% quota seats in your state.
User Pic

Himanshu Rajput 7 months ago

Himanshu Rajputs picture
Himanshu RajputLast Seen: 5 months 4 days agoJoined on: 12-May-2017

I got 547 marks and AIR is 11638.Any possibility of getting govt medical college.(UP domicile and UR)

Answer (1)

H

Himanshu Ranjan 7 months ago

Himanshu Ranjans picture
Himanshu RanjanLast Seen: 6 months 3 weeks agoJoined on: 23-Jun-2017
Yees there is high probability
User Pic
Nishant Chaudharys picture
Nishant ChaudharyLast Seen: 2 months 3 weeks agoJoined on: 14-Mar-2017

I got 293 and my percentile is 83 can I get bds private or govt m from up

Answer (1)

User Pic

Manisha Gupta Expert 7 months ago

Manisha Guptas picture
Manisha GuptaLast Seen: 22 hours 35 min agoJoined on: 08-Sep-2016
With this score the chances are less to get admission in Gov. colleges for BDS. But you can try for private colleges.

Free Sample Papers

Previous Next