Chhattisgarh MBBS Merit List 2017

Chhattisgarh MBBS Merit List Chhattisgarh MBBS Merit List 2017- Directorate of Medical Education Raipur will announce merit list of Chhattisgarh MBBS 2017 on July 23, 2017. Chhattisgarh MBBS 2017 merit list will reflect candidate’s name, rank secured under category and the marks scored in the Chhattisgarh MBBS. Candidates will be able to access the Chhattisgarh MBBS merit list 2017 from the page below as soon as the merit list is declared by the institute. The merit list of Chhattisgarh MBBS 2017 will be created on the basis of NEET scores.  Admission to 85% of the state quote seats across Chhattisgarh will be held by Directorate of Medical College, Raipur and admission to the rest 15% all India quota will be held by Medical Counseling Committee (MCC). Directorate of Medical College, Chhattisgarh will not conduct a separate entrance exam for admission into medical programme such as MBBS and BDS.

CG PMT Pathfinder
Got your CG PMT results?
  • Find top ranked colleges where you can seek admission.
  • Find best branch of each of the colleges.
  • Get a comprehensive personalized report for complete analysis.


After the NEET is conducted the institute will release its merit list. Chhattisgarh MBBS merit list 2017 will comprise details such as candidate’s name, NEET roll number, NEET scores, marks obtained in Biology, Chemistry and Physics. No separate communication will sent to individuals pertaining to the Chhattisgarh MBBS 2017 merit list.

 

Important dates related to Chhattisgarh MBBS 2017 merit list


In the table given below, we list the important events related to the Chhattisgarh MBBS merit list 2017. In a way, it will help candidates keep a track of the important events of Chhattisgarh MBBS 2017.

 

Chhattisgarh MBBS 2017 Merit List Dates

Sr no

Events

Date

1

Chhattisgarh MBBS Admission 2017 Application begins

July 11-July 22, 2017

2

Announcement of Chhattisgarh MBBS 2017 Merit list

July 23, 2017

3

Chhattisgarh MBBS Admission 2017 Counselling

July 24-July 31, 2017

 

Chhattisgarh MBBS cut off 2017


Chhattisgarh MBBS cut off is the minimum marks to be obtained by the candidates to become eligible for the counselling rounds. Hence, the the NEET cutoff 2017 is a determining factor for Chhattisgarh MBBS merit list 2017.

 

NEET Cut off 2017

Category

Qualifying marks

Unreserved

50 percentile

Reserved (SC/ST) and Persons with disability (PwD)

40 percentile

PWD candidates in unreserved category

45 percentile

How to check Chhattisgarh MBBS 2017 merit list

  • To check the merit list of Chhattisgarh MBBS 2017, candidates have to click on the link shared below

  • Candidates have to enter their application number along with the password

  • After filling the required information, candidates will be directed to the Chhattisgarh MBBS merit list 2017

  • Candidates can go through the merit list and take a print out or download the same for further reference

To check Chhattisgarh MBBS Merit List 2017: Click Here (Link will be activated on July 23, 2017)

 

According to the NEET cut off 2017, candidates under the General/ Unreserved category should obtain minimum 50% percentile. While candidates under persons with disability in reserved category have to score minimum 40% percentile and candidates under persons with disability in unreserved category should obtain 45% percentile.

 

Tie breaker

There are cases where two or three candidates score the same marks in NEET 2017. In such situation, the tie breaker method is adopted to make the final choice. There are three ways to decide the preference:

  • In the first method, candidate with a higher marks in Biology will be given preference over other candidates

  • As per the second method, candidate with higher marks in Chemistry is given preference

  • Lastly, if the above two tie breaker methods do not work, the candidate with the higher Date of Birth (DOB) will be ultimate choice of the conducting body

Chhattisgarh MBBS admission 2017 will be given on the basis of NEET Score.

 

Highlights of Chhattisgarh MBBS merit list 2017

  • Directorate of Medical Education, Raipur will conduct counseling for 85% state quota seats in state government and privated medical institutions

  • Medical Counseling Committee (MCC) will hold counseling for other 15% All India seats

  • The Chhattisgarh MBBS merit list 2017 will be made available in online mode only

Stay tuned to medicine.careers360.com for more information on Chhattisgarh MBBS BDS 2017

 

Get real-time alerts on exam & colleges at your fingertips with Careers360 App!

Click Here to Install or Give a missed call on 08080944727 to get app link.

 

Post Comment
About Author
Tenzin Pema

Related Articles

`

Free Sample Papers

Previous Next