Karnataka MBBS Merit List 2017

Karnataka MBBS Merit ListKarnataka MBBS Merit List 2017- Karanataka Examinations Authority (KEA) is to declare the merit list of Karnataka MBBS 2017 in July. Karnataka MBBS merit list 2017 is created on the basis of the NEET scores. The conducting body- KEA has created the Karnataka MBBS 2017 merit list for candidates from Karnataka and comprises candidates who have cleared NEET 2017. Karnataka MBBS is for candidates who want to pursue MBBS or BDS programme in any private and government institutes across Karnataka. Candidates who qualified NEET can check here the Karnataka MBBS merit list 2017. Karnataka Examinations Authority has released the merit list of Karnataka MBBS 2017 for Karnataka MBBS admission 2017 to 85% state quota seats and the remaining to 15% All India quota seats. The Karnataka MBBS 2017 merit list comprises candidates details such as their NEET roll number, Name and their NEET All India Rank.

KCET Medical Pathfinder
Got your KCET Medical results?
  • Find top ranked colleges where you can seek admission.
  • Find best branch of each of the colleges.
  • Get a comprehensive personalized report for complete analysis.

 

On the basis of the Karnataka MBBS merit list 2017, shortlisted candidates will be called for the first round of counselling. The Karnataka MBBS counselling will be held for around 8000 MBBS and BDS seats allotted in the medical and dental institutes spread across Karnataka. For those not aware, the Karnataka MBBS 2017 merit list will contain names of only those candidate who qualify the NEET 2017.

 

Before we take you to the process of accessing the Karnataka MBBS merit list 2017, let us guide you through the important dates related to the Karnataka MBBS 2017 merit list.

 

Karnataka MBBS Merit List 2017: Important Dates

Sr no

Events

Date

1

NEET Result

June 23, 2017

2

Announcement of Karnataka MBBS 2017 Merit list

July 2017*

3

Karnataka MBBS Admission 2017 Counselling

July 11 to 19, 2017

* Tentative dates (to be updated soon)

 

How to access Karnataka MBBS 2017 merit list

 

To check the Karnataka MBBS merit list 2017, candidates need to follow the steps below:

  • Click on the link mentioned below to access the merit list of Karnataka MBBS 2017

  • Candidates need to enter their user id and password

  • The page will ask candidates to enter few details, post which candidates will be taken to their Karnataka MBBS merit list 2017

  • After a candidate is done checking the merit list, he/she can download the Karnataka MBBS 2017 merit list

  • Candidates are recommended to take a print out of the merit list for any future reference

 

Tie breaker of Karnataka MBBS 2017 Merit List

 

Tie breaker is when two or more candidates score the exact same marks in the NEET 2017. Thus, to pick the best of the best candidate, there are three tie breakers to pick the best candidate.

  • In the first place, candidate with higher marks in Biology will be preferred over the other contender

  • If the tie breaker situation still persists, candidate then with higher marks in Chemistry will be given the preference

  • If the above two tie breakers fails to pick the final candidate, he/she with greater Date of Birth (DOB) will be selected finally

According to the NEET qualifying scores, candidates from different category have to obtain certain percentile. The table given below mentioned the NEET qualifying percentile for each category:

 

NEET qualifying percentile 2017

Category

Qualifying percentile

Marks Range*

Others

50th Percentile

697-131

OBC

40th Percentile

130-107

ST

40th Percentile

130-107

UR & PH

45th Percentile

130-118

OBC & PH

40th Percentile

130-107

SC & PH

40th Percentile

130-107

ST & PH

40th Percentile

130-107

* On the basis of NEET 2017 Result

 

Also Check -

Top Medical Colleges in India

Top Medical Colleges in Karnataka accepting NEET UG score

 

Stay tuned to medicine.careers360.com for more information on Karnataka MBBS BDS 2017

 

Get real-time alerts on exam & colleges at your fingertips with Careers360 App!

Click Here to Install or Give a missed call on 08080944727 to get app link.

Related Articles

Free Sample Papers

Previous Next
  • Karnataka CET 2011 Sample Paper
    Karnataka CET 2011 Sample Paper
    Category : KCET Medi..
    763+
  • Karnataka CET 2010 Sample Paper
    Karnataka CET 2010 Sample Paper
    Category : KCET Medi..
    596+