MP MBBS Merit List 2019 - Department of Medical Education (DME), Madhya Pradesh will release the merit list of MP MBBS 2019 in the last week of June. Only the registered aspirants who will fill the application form will be included in the MP MBBS/BDS 2019 merit list. Based on the scores obtained in National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET), the merit list will be prepared. Students who will be included in the merit list will be called for counselling procedure. MP MBBS merit list 2019 will include the name of candidates, NEET rank and scores, domicile, state merit rank, state category rank and other details. As per the MP MBBS state merit rank, 1750 MBBS and 1164 BDs seats will be offered to eligible aspirants. Students can read the article on MP MBBS merit list 2019, downloading procedure, tie-breaking method and other information.
Latest:[Know your Chances for NEET All India, Central, Deemed Universities and State Counsellings through NEET]- NEET College Predictor
MP MBBS 2019 rank list is the basis for admission to undergraduate medical and dental courses offered by the government and private colleges of the state under 85% state quota seats. The remaining 15% seats will be reserved for All India Quota candidates, which will be filled by Medical Counselling Committee (MCC) using the marks scored in NEET UG 2019 exam. National Testing Agency (NTA) will conduct the NEET exam on May 5, 2019, in offline mode.
Know you expected rank through NEET Score
To check the state rank in the merit list of MP MBBS 2019, aspirants can follow the steps mentioned below.
Students can click on the link provided on this page.
The merit list will be available in PDF form, therefore, candidates must search their names and roll number in the merit list.
Aspirants included in the merit list will be called for counselling.
The links to check the MP MBBS/BDS 2019 merit list will be provided in the table below. Meanwhile, the state rank list of the previous year has been provided below for the reference.
MP MBBS merit list
Final merit list 2019
Final merit list 2018
As per the eligibility criteria of MP MBBS admission 2019, the domicile candidates must secure the minimum qualifying NEET cut off 2019 percentile in order to be included in the merit list.
It is important for aspirants to secure the minimum qualifying marks to pass NEET UG exam. The marks equivalent to the minimum percentile will be declared along with the NEET result 2019 on June 5. Candidates can check the previous years’ marks corresponding to the cut off in the table below.
NEET marks and percentile
NEET cut off percentile
NEET 2019 cut off marks (out of 720)
NEET 2018 cut off marks (out of 720)
NEET 2017 cut off marks (out of 720)
The merit list of MP MBBS 2019 will be released in the last week of June.
The authority will publish the merit list for all the eligible and registered aspirants.
Based on the marks obtained in NEET MBBS, the MP MBBS/BDS 2019 merit list will be prepared.
Candidates will be called for counselling process as per their merit rank position.
A printout of the rank list must be taken for future references.
Once the merit list will be published, the aspirants included will be allowed to register for online counselling. Candidates can fill their choices of colleges and courses to fill the application form. According to their merit rank, choices filled and seats available, the admission to MP MBBS admission 2019 will be granted.
NEET Result 2019 – NTA will release NEET 2019 result on June 5 in online mode at ntaneet.nic.in. ...
NEET 2019 - NTA conducted NEET 2019 exam on May 20 for Odisha candidates and select Karnataka and...
NEET Answer Key 2019 (Official) - NTA will release NEET 2019 Answer Key soon at ntaneet.nic.in. D...
NEET 2019 – National Testing Agency (NTA) will release NEET official answer key 2019 soon on ntan...
NEET 2019 Latest News and Updates – Medical aspirants can check the event-wise latest news and up...
With this score you have a chance in Shyam Shah Medical College and Bundelkhand Medical College. Moreover cutoffs vary every year. You c...
hey you might not get jalgaon government college with 435 marks because the previous year cut off of jalgaon government medical college was&nb...;
hey nandu you might not get government college with 300 marks beloning to ST category in telangana under state quota as previous year minimum ...
Hello!Yes!According to last year trends, Karnataka's best college, Bangalore Medical College cut off was 408. So if you score, anything between 380...
hey arvind you might not get govenrment meedical college in tamil nadu with 394 marks and belonging to BC category. previous year the minimum ...
Your NEET brochure has been successfully mailed to your registered email id .
Regular exam updates, QnA, Predictors, College Applications & E-books now on your Mobile