What is JIPMER PG?
JIPMER PG is a national level post graduate medical entrance examination conducted by Jawaharlal Institute of Post Graduate Medical Education & Research (JIPMER), Puducherry, for admissions to a total of 105 seats in Master of Surgery (MS) and Doctor of Medicine programmes. Out of the total 105 seats, 95 are reserved for Indian candidates while 10 ..Read More
JIPMER PG Exam Insights
Exam Difficulty Level
Disclaimer: Based on our tool Result Predictor.
JIPMER PG Application Details
Candidates seeking admission to JIPMER entrance examination are required to apply online as per the following steps:
- Log on to the Home page of www.jipmer.edu.in. and navigate to the link “MD/MS Admission January/July – Apply Online”.
- After opening the link, the next step is Registration. Using the Registration/Login, an Applicant can navigate to the desired section of the site.
- Next, candidates have to fill the personal information such as their name, gender, date of birth, nationality, category, etc.
- After this, candidates have to furnish their identity proof details. They can use any one of the listed ID proofs such as Aadhaar Card, Passport, Voter ID card, Driving licence, Bank passbook with photograph, domicile certificate having photograph, Employee ID, Medical Council Card, etc.
- In the step next, candidates have to enters their MCI Registration Number, Name of University from where they done their MBBS, Class/Grade, month and Year of passing MBBS, Date/Expected Date of Completion of Internship Training.
- After this, candidates have to upload their recent passport size photograph and signature of 300 KB in size only in jpg and jpeg format
- Candidates can pay the JIPMER PG requisite application fee through online mode by using Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking.
- It is mandatory for the candidates to sign the declaration form to complete the registration process for JIPMER PG January/ July session.
- Candidate must take print of registration slip after all steps of registration are completed.
- Click on submit button and take printout of JIPMER PG January/July session registration slip.
JIPMER PG Eligibility Criteria
- Applicant must be an Indian National.
- Overseas Citizens of India (OCIs) can also apply for the JIPMER PG January/July session but they have to submit proof of Registration as OCI at the time of counselling.
- For applying to MD/MS courses, candidate must possess MBBS degree from a university recognized by Medical Council of India.
- Candidates must have completed the required 12 months rotating internship/practical training on or before December 31 or June 30 for January and July session, respectively.
JIPMER PG Exam Fee
Modes of Payment
JIPMER PG Exam Pattern
Mode of Exam: Online
Exam Format: Objective
Exam Format: Objective
JIPMER PG Counselling Details
- The counselling of JIPMER PG MD/MS will held in offline mode for seat allotment process, document verification and fee deposition
- Allocation of various disciplines of MD/MS courses will be done on the basis of a personal counselling, strictly in order of merit lists
- The counselling will be conducted in four rounds including open selection
- Counselling will be done according to the category ranks such as General, SC,ST etc
- Biometric finger printing of the candidate will be matched with the pre-exiting data of candidates
- Candidates who will miss the counselling will also miss their chance of admissions
- Candidates who will remain absent during the first round of counselling will not bellowed to participate in the further counselling rounds
QNA - EXAM QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS
Join this QNA topic to get updates about latest happenings about the exam!
- 1470 Joined
- 91 Questions
What are the credentials required to fill the on line application of jipmer pg entrance exam?
Can u plz send link to application form for jipmer pg november session
My jipmer pg rank is 3839UR and 267SC rank. is there any chance of getting a clinical branch in final round?
How to prepare for jipmer and which book should follow for entrance pg??