About JIPMER PG 2019
The entrance examination of JIPMER PG 2019 will be conducted by Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research (JIPMER), Puducherry. JIPMER PG 2019 will be held twice a year as a computer-based test. The two sessions of JIPMER PG 2019 will start in the months of January and July. JIPMER PG 2019 entrance test will be conducted for admission to a total of 100 seats in the Master of Surgery (MS) and Doctor of Medicine (MD) programmes in two of its campuses - Puducherry and Karaikal. The programmes offered through JIPMER PG 2019 are included in Clinical and Basic Clinical Sciences. JIPMER Puducherry has announced all the important dates for the January session of JIPMER PG 2019.
|Exam level:||National Level Exam|
|Frequency:||2 times a year|
|Conducting Body:||JIPMER Puducherry|
Download all details about JIPMER PG 2019Download Brochure
JIPMER PG 2019 Important Dates
|02 Dec, 2018||Exam | Mode: Online|
|14 Nov, 2018 - 02 Dec, 2018||Admit Card | Mode: Online|
|12 Dec, 2018||Result | Mode: Online|
|19 Dec, 2018||Counselling - Round one - Start Date | Mode: Offline|
|09 Jan, 2019||Counselling - Round two - Start Date | Mode: Offline|
|31 Jan, 2019||Counselling - Round three - Start Date | Mode: Offline|
|27 Feb, 2019||Counselling - Final round - Start Date | Mode: Offline|
|24 Sep, 2018 - 26 Oct, 2018||Application | Mode: Online|
The following are the eligibility criteria of JIPMER PG 2019 that candidates are required to fulfil in order to be eligible for the exam.
- Candidates are required to possess a degree in MBBS from an institution recognized by the Medical Council of India (MCI).
- The JIPMER PG 2019 eligibility criteria required all applicants to complete the rotatory internship of twelve months mandatorily before December 31.
- Candidates need to have an aggregate score of 55% for General/OBC category (including PwD) and 50% for ST/SC category (including PwD) in the MBBS examination.
Mode of Application : Online
Mode of Payment : Net Banking | Credit Card | Debit Card
|General, OBC||Online||Transgender, Male, Female||₹ 1600|
|SC, ST||Online||Transgender, Male, Female||₹ 1200|
All the eligible candidates seeking admission are required to fill in the application form of JIPMER PG 2019 in order to take up the entrance examination. The various steps to fill the JIPMER PG 2019 application form are as follows:
- Candidates need to click on the 'Registration' link that has been made available on the official website, read the instructions fill in the requisite details and click on the 'Register' button. Upon successful registration, candidates will receive a User ID and password on their registered email ID and mobile number.
- Candidates will then have to use the User ID and password to login to the JIPMER PG application form 2019 and fill in the details as asked. Candidates also need to fill their exam centre choices in order of preference. JIPMER Puducherry will allocate exam centres on a first-come-first-served basis.
- In the next step, candidates will be required to upload scanned images of their passport-sized photograph and signature in the required format.
- The fee for JIPMER PG 2019 registration which is to be paid in this step can be paid online only via net banking, credit or debit cards.
- After fee payment, candidates can cross-check the filled in details by clicking on the 'Preview' button. Once thoroughly checked, candidates can submit the JIPMER PG 2019 application form by clicking on the 'Submit' button and take a printout of the same for future reference.
JIPMER PG 2019 Application Process
JIPMER PG E-books and Sample Papers
Candidates can check below the exam pattern of JIPMER PG 2019.
|Examination Mode||Computer-Based Test (Online)|
|Medium of Examination||English|
|Duration of examination||3 hours|
|Question Type||Objective/Multiple Choice/Single Best Response|
|Sectional Distribution||Clinical Science - 150, Basic Clinical Science - 100|
|Marking Scheme||Correct Answer: +4 marks, Incorrect Answer: -1 Marks, Unanswered Question: 0 marks|
The JIPMER PG admit card 2019 has been released online by JIPMER Puducherry. Candidates can download their JIPMER PG 2019 admit card by entering their User ID and password along with entering the requisite details on the link made available in the official website. The admit card of JIPMER PG 2019 has been made available in the PDF format and include details of the candidates such as their names, application and roll numbers, date of birth and details of the exam centre. All the candidates are required to mandatorily carry a printout of the JIPMER PG 2019 admit card and a valid photo ID proof (Aadhar card or Passport) along with them to the examination hall.
JIPMER PG 2019 Exam Centers
Documents Required at Exam
- JIPMER PG 2019 admit card
- A Valid Photo ID proof
- A photocopy of the photo ID proof
The JIPMER PG result 2019 will be declared by JIPMER Puducherry. JIPMER PG 2019 result will be declared in the online mode. The result of JIPMER PG 2019 is released in the form of merit lists – overall and category wise. The overall merit lists released with JIPMER PG result 2019 will include names of all the candidates who appeared in the examination. JIPMER Puducherry will also release individual rank letters of the candidates who are qualified according to JIPMER PG 2019 result. The result of JIPMER PG 2019 will mention the percentile scores and the equivalent marks obtained by the candidates. Based on the ranks obtained in JIPMER PG result 2019, the candidates are shortlisted for the various counselling rounds.
1 Colleges Accepting Admission
Candidates appearing in the JIPMER postgraduate entrance examination need to meet the JIPMER PG 2019 cutoff in order to qualify in the exam. The cutoff of JIPMER PG 2019 is the minimum percentile required to be obtained by the candidates in order to qualify the exam. The JIPMER PG 2019 cutoff for the various categories has been mentioned in the table below.
|Orthopaedically Physically Handicapped (OPH) - Unreserved||45th Percentile|
|Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe/Other Backward Classes (Including OPH)||40th Percentile|
Mode of Counselling: Offline
JIPMER Puducherry will conduct JIPMER PG counseling 2019 in the offline mode. The candidates will have to be physically present for JIPMER PG 2019 counselling at the specified venue on the particular date. The counselling for JIPMER PG 2019 will be held in four rounds - First, second, third, and final. Candidates who will qualify the postgraduate entrance examination by meeting the cutoff requirement specified for each category will be eligible for JIPMER PG 2019 counselling. Candidates will be called for the counselling process on the basis of their rank. It is not mandatory all the candidates who have qualified the exam will be called for the counselling except for the final round of JIPMER PG counselling 2019.
JIPMER PG 2019 Counselling Centers
Documents Required at Counselling
- JIPMER PG admit card with the seal of the invigilator
- JIPMER PG 2019 rank letter
- Passport sized photographs (four)
- Class 10 or Birth Certificate (as proof of date of birth)
- Certificate showing completion of internship
- Transfer Certificate (from institution last attended)
- Certificate of conduct (from the institution last attended)
- Migration Certificate (from the University last attended)
- Certificate from last institute showing that the degree awarded is MCI recognized
- Medical Registration Certificate (Permanent or provisional)
- Proof of residence (Voter Id/Aadhar/Passport)
- SC/ST/OBC Certificate, as applicable
- Medical Certificate (for OPH category candidates)
Questions related to JIPMER PG
my friend had a attempt in 1st and 2nd prof exams, but his pass percentage is 55%. Is she is eligible for appearing in JIPMER.
Dear Sharma, can you help us understand your question please? What is prof exams?
Hello Bhargavi,In Karnataka 3B Category is considered under OBC category. In JIPMER PG application form, In the Category field, you will have to se...
For jipmer application pg I Have Not uploaded photo wid placard ..will my application be rejected ..I've tried helpline no but its invalid?
See i know its not sound good but it's true you haven't uploaded your photo. They will reject your application because photo us basic and must info...
Students can contact on Telephone numbers which is more recommended to get instant resolution of all querries. Students can also email any document...
If I apply having registered with one state medical council. Can I be illegible after having registered with some other before counselling
no i need to know that can I be illigible for counselling with registration other than that I had at time of applying online
News and Articles
JIPMER PG 2019
JIPMER PG 2019 - JIPMER Puducherry will conduct JIPNER PG 2019 January Session on Decem...
JIPMER PG Exam Pattern 2019
JIPMER PG Exam Pattern 2019 – JIPMER Puducherry will release JIPMER PG 2019 exam patter...
JIPMER PG Admit Card 2019
JIPMER PG Admit Card 2019 - JIPMER Puducherry has released JIPMER PG 2019 Admit Card on...
JIPMER PG Result 2019
JIPMER PG Result 2019 – JIPMER, Puducherry will release the result of JIPMER PG 2019 fo...
JIPMER PG Exam Centres 2019
JIPMER PG Exam Centres 2019 – Candidates can check here the complete JIPMER PG 2019 Exa...
JIPMER PG Application Form 2019
JIPMER PG Application Form 2019 - JIPMER Puducherry has released JIPMER PG 2019 Applic...
JIPMER PG Counselling 2019
JIPMER PG Counselling 2019 – JIPMER Puducherry will start JIPMER PG 2019 Counselling fr...
JIPMER PG Answer Key 2019
JIPMER PG Answer Key 2019 - JIPMER, Puducherry has not issued any notice regarding the ...
JIPMER PG Cutoff 2019
JIPMER PG Cutoff 2019 – JIPMER Puducherry releases JIPMER PG 2019 Cutoff for GEN, SC, S...
JIPMER PG Important Dates 2019
JIPMER PG Important Dates 2019 – Check here the detailed important dates of JIPMER PG 2...
Download the Careers360 App on your Android phone
Regular exam updates, QnA, Predictors, College Applications & E-books now on your Mobile