What is AIIMS PG ?
All India Institute of Medical Sciences Post Graduate medical entrance examination is a national level postgraduate medical entrance exam conducted by the All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi for admission to Master of Surgery (MS), Doctor of Medicine (MD) and Master of Dental Surgery (MDS) programmes offered in AIIMS, New Delhi. AIIM..Read More
AIIMS PG Application Details
- Open the website of All India Institute of Medical Sciences
- Click 'Academic Courses' tab and select PG programmes to register for appearing in the AIIMS PG Entrance Examination
- Complete the Online Registration Process
- Pay the requisite application Fee through Online Payment Gateway - Credit/Debit Card and Net Banking
- Select your Exam Centres from the list
- Fill Qualification & Address Details
- Upload of Photograph/Signature/Thumb Impression
- Print Registration Form
AIIMS PG Eligibility Criteria
Eligibility for AIIMS PG January and July Sessions
- A candidate must possess MBBS degree for MD/MS and BDS degree for MDS courses of a University recognized by the Medical Council of India/Dental Council of India and must have completed the required period of 12 months compulsory rotating Internship/Practical training on or before January 30 and July (year of admission) for January and July sessions respectively
- Candidates who complete their internship after January 30 and July 30 (year of admission) are not eligible for January and July exam sessions respectively
- The candidate must have obtained a minimum of the following category-wise marks in aggregate in all the MBBS/BDS professional examinations -
- SC/ST Categories: 50% marks (in aggregate)
- All other categories including OBC Category: 55% marks (in aggregate)
AIIMS PG Exam Fee
Modes of Payment
AIIMS PG Exam Pattern
Mode of Exam: Online
Number of Sections: Three
Number of Sections: Three
|AIIMS PG Exam Section||Number of Topics||Number of Questions||Section Score|
Disclaimer: Based on our Prepmeter tool.
AIIMS PG Counselling Details
- AIIMS PG counselling will be conducted in online mode from July 2018 session onwards.
- Candidates have to report for the counselling as per the schedule allotted to their rank.
- Counselling is conducted in three rounds including open counselling.
QNA - EXAM QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS
Join this QNA topic to get updates about latest happenings about the exam!
- 2347 Joined
- 130 Questions
Do AIIMS conduct Neet PG exams?
I will be completing internship on 31 march 2019 am I eligible for the aiims pg entance on 18 november for january session
My 12 month rotational internship is completeing on 5th February 2019 M i eligible to appear for aiims pg 2019m
To get sponsered seat in AIIMS PG Medical what is the procedure
My Intership will complete at 10 March 2019, am I eligible for aaims Jan 2019?