What is AIIMS PG ?
AIIMS PG Important Dates
09/Mar/2018 to 28/Mar/2018  10:00 PM to 5:00 PM
Admit Card Date
24/Apr/2018 to 06/May/2018
12/May/2018 to 12/May/2018
24/Aug/2018 to 24/Aug/2018  12:00 AM to 11:59 PM
05/Jun/2018 to 05/Jun/2018  12:00 AM to 11:59 PM Level: 1
12/Jun/2018 to 12/Jun/2018  12:00 AM to 11:59 PM Level: 2
AIIMS PG Application Details
- Open the website of All India Institute of Medical Sciences
- Click 'Academic Courses' tab and select PG programmes to register for appearing in the AIIMS PG Entrance Examination
- Complete the Online Registration Process
- Pay the requisite application Fee through Online Payment Gateway - Credit/Debit Card and Net Banking
- Select your Exam Centres from the list
- Fill Qualification & Address Details
- Upload of Photograph/Signature/Thumb Impression
- Print Registration Form
AIIMS PG Eligibility Criteria
Eligibility for AIIMS PG January and July Sessions
- A candidate must possess MBBS degree for MD/MS and BDS degree for MDS courses of a University recognized by the Medical Council of India/Dental Council of India and must have completed the required period of 12 months compulsory rotating Internship/Practical training on or before January 30 and July (year of admission) for January and July sessions respectively
- Candidates who complete their internship after January 30 and July 30 (year of admission) are not eligible for January and July exam sessions respectively
- The candidate must have obtained a minimum of the following category-wise marks in aggregate in all the MBBS/BDS professional examinations -
- SC/ST Categories: 50% marks (in aggregate)
- All other categories including OBC Category: 55% marks (in aggregate)
AIIMS PG Exam Fee
Modes of Payment
AIIMS PG Exam Pattern
Number of Sections: Three
|AIIMS PG Exam Section||Number of Topics||Number of Questions||Section Score|
AIIMS PG Counselling Details
- AIIMS PG counselling will be conducted in online mode from July 2018 session onwards.
- Candidates have to report for the counselling as per the schedule allotted to their rank.
- Counselling is conducted in three rounds including open counselling.
QNA - EXAM QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS
Join this QNA topic to get updates about latest happenings about the exam!
- 2305 Joined
- 119 Questions