What is AIIMS PG ?
All India Institute of Medical Sciences Post Graduate medical entrance examination is a national level postgraduate medical entrance exam conducted by the All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi for admission to Master of Surgery (MS), Doctor of Medicine (MD) and Master of Dental Surgery (MDS) programmes offered in AIIMS, New Delhi. AIIM..Read More
AIIMS PG Application Details
- Open the website of All India Institute of Medical Sciences
- Click 'Academic Courses' tab and select PG programmes to register for appearing in the AIIMS PG Entrance Examination
- Complete the Online Registration Process
- Pay the requisite application Fee through Online Payment Gateway - Credit/Debit Card and Net Banking
- Select your Exam Centres from the list
- Fill Qualification & Address Details
- Upload of Photograph/Signature/Thumb Impression
- Print Registration Form
AIIMS PG Eligibility Criteria
Eligibility for AIIMS PG January and July Sessions
- A candidate must possess MBBS degree for MD/MS and BDS degree for MDS courses of a University recognized by the Medical Council of India/Dental Council of India and must have completed the required period of 12 months compulsory rotating Internship/Practical training on or before January 30 and July (year of admission) for January and July sessions respectively
- Candidates who complete their internship after January 30 and July 30 (year of admission) are not eligible for January and July exam sessions respectively
- The candidate must have obtained a minimum of the following category-wise marks in aggregate in all the MBBS/BDS professional examinations -
- SC/ST Categories: 50% marks (in aggregate)
- All other categories including OBC Category: 55% marks (in aggregate)
AIIMS PG Exam Fee
Modes of Payment
AIIMS PG Exam Pattern
Mode of Exam: Online
Number of Sections: Three
Number of Sections: Three
|AIIMS PG Exam Section||Number of Topics||Number of Questions||Section Score|
Disclaimer: Based on our Prepmeter tool.
AIIMS PG Counselling Details
- AIIMS PG counselling is conducted in offline mode
- Candidates have to report for the counselling as per the schedule allotted to their rank
- Counselling is conducted in three rounds including open counselling
QNA - EXAM QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS
Join this QNA topic to get updates about latest happenings about the exam!
- 2102 Joined
- 92 Questions
14k ur.. Any chance of getting non clinical in aiims pg open counselling? Is it worth attending at this rank?
How much rank needed for get set in aims mds exam in may
Which is the last rank in UR category that got AIIMSpg admission through open counselling in previous admission sessions?
How much rank is needed to get MD Microbiology in any of the AIIMS in AIIMS MD/MS exams for UR category?
How much marks are required for various branches in AIIMS PG 2018 and NEET PG 2018 for unreserved category? AND ALL INFORMATION ABOUT IT.
Tell all about the AIIMS PG and NEET PG Exam like exam pattern, eligibility, application fee, etc. What is the procedure for AFMC seat allotment. Will there be any interview for AFMC counselling.