About RPVT 2020
The Rajasthan University of Veterinary and Animal Sciences (RAJUVAS) has released the online application form for RPVT 2020. The application form is available from May 13 to June 5, 2020, along with the fee payment of Rs 2600 for all categories. Aspirants can submit their RPVT 2020 application form with late fee payment of Rs 5200 from June 6 to 11, 2020. Candidates must know that the fee for the RPVT 2020 application form can only be paid online through Net Banking/Credit/Debit card. The entrance exam will be conducted for admissions to two-degree courses such, namely, B.V.Sc. & A.H. at the constituent and affiliated private veterinary colleges of RAJUVAS, Bikaner. Rajasthan Pre-Veterinary Test (RPVT) will be conducted in pen and paper mode for a duration of three hours. RPVT 2020 will have questions from Chemistry, Biology and Physics syllabus at the 10+2 level. Candidates who successfully fill and submit the application form of RPVT 2020 in the stipulated time will be able to download the admit card of the entrance exam in the third week of May 2020.
RAJUVAS will conduct RPVT 2020 on August 9, 2020. Candidates can check if they have qualified when the RPVT results are declared in the first week of July 2020. Candidates can check below all the details of RPVT 2020 like eligibility criteria, application process, exam pattern, etc.
RPVT 2020 Highlights
|Full Exam Name||Rajasthan Pre Veterinary Test|
|Short Exam Name||RPVT|
|Conducting Body||Rajasthan University of Veterinary and Animal Sciences|
|Frequency of Conduct||Once a year|
|Exam Level||State Level Exam|
|Application Fee (General)||2600 Rs [Online]|
|Mode of Exam||Offline|
|Mode of Counselling||Online|
|Exam Duration||3 Hours|
|Number of Seats||312 Seats|
RPVT 2020 Important Dates
Upcoming Dates and Events
13 May, 2020 - 05 Jun, 2020
Application - Application form | Mode: Online Ongoing
06 Jun, 2020 - 11 Jun, 2020
Application - Application form with late fee | Mode: Online
09 Aug, 2020
Exam - Exam | Mode: Offline
17 Aug, 2020
Answer Key - answer key | Mode: Online
04 Sep, 2020
Result - result | Mode: Online
RPVT 2020 Eligibility Criteria
RPVT Eligibility Criteria 2020 - All candidates applying for the entrance exam must meet the specifed academic criteria, be within the prescribed age limit and also meet other criteria pertaining to domicile, nationality etc. RUJUVAS has specified the RPVT 2020 eligibility criteria for candidates as follows
1. Age Criteria of RPVT 2020:
- All candidates must be between 17 years to 25 years of age as on December 31, 20.
- Relaxation is applicable to reserved candidates to the extent of 5 years (SC,ST,OBC and MBC candidates).
- The date of birth mentioned in the Secondary school examination / Class 10 will be considered for the purpose of calculating the age of the candidate.
2. Educational qualifications:
- RPVT eligibility criteria 2020 specifies that all candidates must have passed the Senior Secondary/Indian School Certificate Examination/Intermediate Examination of 10+2 scheme from a Statutory Indian Board/University.
- They must have pursued 12 years of regular study.
- They must have studied 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Bio-technology as subjects inclusive of a practical examination in these subjects and any other elective subject .
- English must have been one of the core compulsory subjects
- Candidates must have passed the subjects individually as well as in aggregate with 50% marks. For SC/ST/OBC/MBC, the requirement will be 47.5%. They must have also passed both Theory and Practical examinations in Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Biotechnology
3. Domicile Criteria for RPVT 2020
- Only Indian nationals with Rajasthan domicile will be eligible to apply and appear in the entrance exam.
4. RPVT Eligibility Criteria 2020 for Physically Disabled Candidates
Any candidate who suffers from the following disabilities shall not be allowed admission to B.V.Sc. & A.H. courses
- Disability of total body including disability of chest/spine more than 50 per cent.
- Disability of lower limb of more than 50 per cent,
- Disability of upper limb,
- Visually handicapped candidates and those with hearing disability,
- Candidates who suffer from progressive diseases like Myopathies etc.
- Disability which otherwise would interfere in the performance of the duties of a Veterinarian.
Important: The disability must be certified by an authorized Medical Board with at least three specialists, out of which two should be specialists concerned with the disability. Candidates will be required to present themselves before the Medical Board. Also the last valid disability certificate presented should not be more than three months old from the date of submitting the same.
RPVT 2020 Application Process
Mode of Payment : Net Banking | Credit Card | Debit Card
RPVT Application Form 2020 - RAJUVAS has released the RPVT 2020 application form in online mode on May 13. Candidates can fill the application form without late fee payment till June 5, 2020. The application form for RPVT 2020 can be submitted with late fee payment from June 6 to 11. Aspirants will have to register, fill their details, upload their photograph and pay the application fee online by the date specified. The steps to register and fill the application form of RPVT 2020 are given below. It
What to keep ready before filling the RPVT 2020 application form?
|Image/Document||Details||Reasons for rejection|
|Photograph||Coloured passport size photograph with white background with name of candidate along with the date of taking the photograph below the photograph|
The photograph must be taken on or after January 1, 2020.
Photograph should not be
Important: All candidates are advised to keep four identical photographs as uploaded in the RPVT application form 2020 as a reserve to be used at the time of counselling/admission
How to fill the RPVT 2020 application form?
Step 1. Register - Candidates must register first. Details like name, email ID, Mobile number etc will be required to register
Step 2. Filling the application form of RPVT - After successful registration, candidates must fill their personal, academic and communication details
Step 3. Upload photograph - Candidates must upload their recent photograph as per the specifications given above.
Step 4. Payment of RPVT 2020 application fee - Candidates must pay the application fee online through net banking, Debit/Credit cards.
RPVT Application Fee Details
|Regular Fee||Rs 2600/-|
|Fee inclusive of late fee||Rs 5200/-|
Corrections in RPVT 2020 application form
The RPVT 2020 correction facility will be available after the closure of the application process. This opportunity to correct any mistakes made by candidates will be open for a few days only. Candidates must email the authorities to correct any mistakes made in their RPVT application form 2020. Only those candidates who have successfully paid the application fees will be able to correct any mistakes made.
How to correct the mistakes in RPVT application?
- Candidates may send the corrections of mistakes through e-mail on email@example.com on the dates specified by the authorities.
- They must also send proof for the corrections required in the email so that the authorities can consider the same.
|General, SC, ST, OBC||Online||Male, Transgender, Female||₹ 2600|
RPVT 2020 Syllabus
Physical world and measurement
Laws of motion
Work, energy and power
Motion of system of particles and rigid body
Properties of bulk matter
Behaviour of perfect gas and kinetic theory
Oscillations and waves
Some basic concepts of chemistry
Structure of atom
Classification of elements and periodicity in properties
Chemical bonding and molecular structure
States of matter: gases and liquids
S-block elements (alkali and alkaline earth metals)
Some p-block elements
Organic chemistry- some basic principles and techniques
Diversity in living world
Structural organization in animals and plants
Cell structure and function
Magnetic effects of current and magnetism
Electromagnetic induction and alternating currents
Dual nature of matter and radiation
Atoms and nuclei
General principles and processes of isolation of elements
P- block elements
D and f block elements
Haloalkanes and Haloarenes
Alcohols, phenols and ethers
Aldehydes, ketones and carboxylic acids
Chemistry in everyday life
Genetics and evolution
Biology and human welfare
Bio-technology and its applications
Ecology and environment
RPVT 2020 Exam Pattern
RPVT 2020 Exam Pattern - Candidates who are appearing for the entrance test can prepare better with knowledge of the exam pattern of RPVT which specifies the language, the number of questions, type of questions, marking scheme and duration etc. The detailed exam pattern of RPVT is given below for the benefit of the students
RPVT Exam Pattern
|Duration of exam||180 minutes i.e. 3 hours|
|Language||Hindi and English|
|Total number of questions||180|
|Type of questions||Multiple Choice Questions|
|Subject wise questions||Physics 45|
Biology (Botany and Zoology) 90
|Mode of Exam||Pen and Paper|
|Marking Scheme||4 marks for each correct response|
|Negative marking||one mark for every incorrect answer|
|Total marks||720 marks|
|Pen to be used in exam||Black ball point pen|
RPVT 2020 Admit Card
RPVT 2020 Admit Card will be made available online. Candidates have to download their admit card of RPVT using their login credentials. It must be noted that the RPVT admit card 2020 cannot be sent to the candidate by post or any other means.
RPVT Admit Card Proforma
- Along with the admit card of RPVT 2020, candidates also have to download the format for affixing of Postcard photograph.
- The proforma is an attachment of the RPVT admit card.
- Candidates must affix a 4”x 6” Post Card Size Photograph on it and carry it along with the admit card while appearing for the exam
- This proforma can be collected by the Invigilator at the exam hall after verifying the photograph with the candidate appearing for the exam
How to Download RPVT admit card 2020?
- Login through candidate account
- After successfully logging in, the admit card will be displayed
- Check the details mentioned
- Download the same along with the proforma that is attached to it.
- Save and keep the soft copy
- Print both the admit card and proforma, affix the photograph as per instructions and carry to the exam hall
Unable to download the admit card of RPVT 2020?
Candidates who are unable to download the RPVT admit card can collect it in person from the office of the Convener RPVT 2020 till the day before the exam is held. They must carry proof of their candidature like the printout of the RPVT application form.
What to carry along with the RPVT 2020 Admit Card?
- RPVT 2020 Proforma with a Post Card Size Photograph affixed
- Self attested copy of Aadhaar Card/any other valid photo ID.
Instructions to follow in exam hall while appearing for the RPVT 2020
- During the exam hall, the invigilator will check the admit card of RPVT 2020 and after cross checking, the proforma will be collected from the student. After verifying, the invigilator will also put his/her signature in the OMR Answer Sheet.
- Candidates must sign on the space provided in the attendance sheet. They must also place their thumb impression in the given space for the same.
- Candidates may have to give his/her thumb impression in the dongle which is the electronic device to link with their respective Aadhaar to confirm their identity in case the invigilator is not satisfied.
Dress code to follow in RPVT 2020
The authorities have specified a certain dress code to be followed when appearing for the entrance exam. The list of what to wear is mentioned below
- Light clothes with half sleeves not having big buttons with Salwar/ Trouser.
- Slippers, sandals with low heels
What to not wear during RPVT 2020?
- Dark Clothes
- Long sleeved clothes
Items banned in the RPVT 2020 exam hall
- Any stationery copying item like textual material (printed or written), bits of papers, book(s), note Geometry/Pencil Box, Pen, Eraser, Plastic Pouch, Calculator, Scale/ Ruler, Writing Pad, Pen Drives, Log Table, Electronic Pen/Scanner
- Any communication device and their accessories like Mobile Phone, Bluetooth,
Earphones, Microphone, Pager, Health Band/Laptop/ or any other electronic gadgets etc.
- Items like Wallet, Goggles, Handbags, Belt, Cap etc.
- All ornaments like Ring, Earrings, Nose-pin, Chain/Necklace, Pendants, Badge, Brooch etc.
- Watch/Wrist Watch, Bracelet, Camera, etc.
- Any metallic item
- Any eatable or drinkable item opened or packed including, water bottle, tea, coffee, cold
drinks, snacks etc
RPVT 2020 Exam Centers
Documents Required at Exam
- Admit Card with photograph affixed
- Proforma with photograph affixed
- Self attested copy of Aadhaar card or a valid photo id
RPVT 2020 Answer Key
RPVT Answer Key 2020 - RAJUVAS will announce the answer key of RPVT 2020 on the university website. Candidates can cross-check their answers and estimate their probable scores with the help of the RPVT 2020 answer key.
How to Check the RPVT Answer Key 2020?
- The answer key will be available in the form of pdfs that have to be downloaded
- Answer key will be announced for all paper codes.
- Candidates must download the pdf and check for their paper code to estimate their scores.
In case candidates have any grievance against the RPVT 2020 answer key, they can challenge the official answer key by emailing the same with supporting document within the specified time.
Release of RPVT 2020 OMR Sheets
- The authorities will release the OMR sheets of all the candidates on the university website.
- Candidates can download the same to check for any discrepancies
- They can also challenge the same for corrections in the Part ‘A’ of the OMR answer sheet of RPVT.
- To do so, candidates must email the convener with details within the specified time frame announced by the University.
RPVT 2020 Result
RPVT Result 2020- RAJUVAS announce the result of RPVT 2020 after evaluating the answer sheets and checking for any challenges or grievances of the students. The RPVT result will be announced online and candidates are required to check the same to know their performance. The university will release the result in the form of merit lists. No marksheet will be send to the candidate by the university.
How to check the RPVT 2020 result?
- Click on the pdf link given here.
- The result cum merit list of RPVT 2020 will be displayed.
- Scroll to check the roll number and name to know the marks scored and qualifying status along with the rank.
Counselling will be on the basis of the RPVT merit list 2020 which will contain the details of the candidates like name, roll number, rank, marks scored.
Tie Breaker Guidelines when two or more candidates score the same marks
- The University will use the following method to resolve any ties arising when two or more candidates have scored the same marks in the order gievn below
- Candidates who has secured more marks in Science Biology group subjects (Physics Chemistry and Biology) at the Senior Secondary (10+2) examination or its equivalent recognized examination.
- In case the tie is still not resolved, the number of attempts in which the candidate has passed the Senior Secondary (10+2) examination or its equivalent recognized examination. Preference will be given to the candidate who has passed the exam in lesser number of attempts.
- If there is further tie, the candidate who has secured more marks in Secondary school examination or its equivalent recognized examination will be given preference
RPVT 2020 Counselling
Mode of Counselling: Online
RPVT Counselling 2020 - The Central UG Admission Board, Rajasthan University of Veterinary and Animal Sciences, Bikaner will conduct the online RPVT 2020 counselling. Candidates who have qualified in the entrance exam will have to fill their choice of colleges in the order or preference followed by reporting, medical check up and seat allotment. Candidates may note that the university conducts five rounds of counselling for admission allotments of regular and payment state quota seats for B.V.Sc. & A.H. degree course programmes in permitted constituent and affiliated private veterinary colleges of the state.
The RPVT Counselling will consist of the following stages
- Filling up of the online choices of colleges and seat type (Regular and Payment)
- Reporting for verification of original documents, medical check-up
- Seat allotment
- Deposition of fees
Counselling Venue: College of Veterinary and Animal Science, Bikaner
How to apply for RPVT 2020 Counselling?
- Click on the the RAJUVAS pre admission URL - The link will be provided when counselling of RPVT 2020 starts.
- Enter User ID and Password
- Select degree BVSC (RPVT) and click Login.
Click on “Challan for counselling Link" and use “Print Challan” button to generate the Challan
Go to the nearest ICICI bank and pay Rs 550 in cash.
- Login and enter the Challan Number, date and bank branch name, code; click the save button
After saving the details of challan ,click on counselling registration form to enter details as follows
Are you domicile of Rajasthan : yes/no
Have you passed Physics, Chemistry & Biology/ Bio-chemistry in 10+2 stream with required marks percentage as applicable : yes/no
Note: Users who are appearing in 10+2 as appearing have to click on “enter marks” button, enter their 10+2 marks and save the same
- Next step is to submit the RPVT 2020 counselling form and take a printout of the same.
Documents to be submitted during verification for RPVT counselling 2020
All eligible candidates must bring furnish the below specified documents in original along with a set of copies for verification on the day of admission process to ascertain eligibility.
- Four identical colour photographs with name and date of taking photograph as uploaded in the RPVT 2020 application form.
- Printout of RPVT Online Application Form
- Admit card of RPVT 2020
- RPVT Marks sheet.
- Copy of Online RPVT Counselling cum Registration form only for state quota seats.
- Class 12 or equivalent Marks sheet & Certificate
- Class 11 marks sheet
- Class 10 or equivalent Marks sheet & Certificate
- Character Certificate issued from the school/college last attended.
- Migration Certificate
- Bank Challan (University Copy)
- Valid digital Caste Certificate for SC, ST, Non-creamy layer OBC and MBC categories included in the Rajasthan state lists of reserved categories and issued by competent authority.
- Income certificate of parents employed in Government/Public Sector Enterprises/ Autonomous bodies/Private Organizations or Institutes (In proforma for the financial year 2019-20 issued by employer, as proof of Non-Creamy Layer status, Income certificate from competent District Revenue Authority must be produced in case parents have not filed any income tax.
- Domicile Digital Certificate of Rajasthan State issued by competent authority.
- Transfer Certificate
- Physical Disability certificate with photograph on it, issued only by a Medical Board constituted by authority of any Govt. Medical College of Rajasthan not be older than three months
- Annexures 1 to 5 on university website downloaded and filled
Candidates who cannot present the original documents for verification if they are with another college/Institute, they will be subject to provisional admission provided they follow the guidelines specified and submit the originals within the given time frame. Such candidates also must furnish a certificate
If the original documents of candidate are lying deposited in other college/Institute then he/she will be allowed to participate in counselling if they submit the following
- A document or letter in Original signed by the Principal / Dean of the Institute mentioning the exact date of admission and list of the original certificates / documents retained in that College/ Institution.
The fee receipt for the admission issued by the college in Original.
Attested photocopies of all certificates / documents retained in that college
RPVT 2020 Participating Institutes:
- College of Veterinary and Animal Sciences Bikaner
- College of Veterinary and Animal Science, Navania, Vallabhnagar, Udaipur
- Post Graduate Institute of Veterinary Education and Research, Jaipur
- Mahatma Jyotiba Fule College of Veterinary and Animal Science, Chomu, Jaipur
- Apollo College of Veterinary Medicine, Jaipur
RPVT 2020 Reservation Criteria
|Category||Percentage of Reservation|
|Natural born (not adopted) candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes (SC) of Rajasthan||16% out of which 25% will be reserved for girl candidates|
|Scheduled Tribes (ST)of Rajasthan (candidates must not be adopted)||12% out of which 45% seats shall be reserved for candidates of Scheduled Tribes (ST) belonging to Scheduled Tribal Area’s as notified by Govt. of Rajasthan and 25% for girl candidates.|
|Non-creamy layer Other Backward Classes (OBC) of Rajasthan (not adopted)||21% of out which 25% is reserved for girl applicants.|
|Most Backward Class as notified by Government of Rajasthan||01% seats |
|Physically Handicapped candidates||3%|
|General /Unreserved||47% out of which 25% is for girl candidates|
Documents Required at Counselling
- Four identical colour photographs with name and date of taking photograph
- RPVT online application form
- Admit card
- RPVT marks sheet or result
- RPVT counselling form
- Mark sheet & certificate of Senior Secondary or equivalent
- Mark sheet of class 11 or equivalent
- Mark sheet and certificate of Secondary or equivalent
- Character certificate issued from the school/college last attended
- Valid digital caste certificate
- Income certificate of parents in case of OBC NCL candidates
- Domicile digital certificate of Rajasthan state
- Transfer Certificate
- Medical certificate in case of physically disabled candidates
- Annexures as specified by authorities
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Question: Does RPVT 2020 has negative marking?
No, there is no negative marking in the RPVT examination.
Question: How many seats are available for RPVT 2020?
A total of 312 seats will be filled through RPVT 2020.
Question: Can a non-domicile candidate apply for RPVT ?
No, RPVT 2020 is open only for candidates who have Rajasthan domicile.
Questions related to RPVT
rpvt me kon kon se doucoments. chahiye form ke liye
Documents to be uploaded while filling RPVT application form are listed below :-
scanned images of the passport size photograph :- it should not taken before January 1, 2020, should be coloured with white background, with your name and date of photo on it
- Your left thumb impression.
For detailed information go through
cut off 2019 for regular rpvt seat
The cutoff for General was 588.The cutoff for OBC ,ST,SC was 580,456 and 377 respectively. RPVT 2020 Merit List will be available with the results at the official website of the Rajasthan University of Veterinary and Animal Sciences. Candidates whose names appear in the merit list are eligible to participate in the counselling session to get admission in the University courses.Candidates can check if they appear in the merit list. If their name appears in the merit list, then they are allotted an All India Rank, if they are not allotted any rank then they are not in the merit list.Being in the list does not guarantee a seat in the University; it simply makes the candidate eligible to appear in the counselling sessions.
Hope this helps!
rpvt 2020 application form last date
Nothing can be said regarding last date of rpvt application form for now because rpvt application form has not been released yet due to covid-19 outbreak and the lockdown caused by it.
Rpvt application form will be released once lock down is lifted off.
Rpvt application form is expected to be released in last week of may.
So , for now you need to wait for the release of application form then only you will be able to know the last date to apply for it.
RPVT ke admission Application form kb start honge ??
RPVT 2020 application forms have not been released yet. They will be released online tentatively in the month of May after the current lock down period ends. This exam is in specific for the Candidates who hold the domicile of Rajasthan. So it also depends on how Rajasthan State Administration will proceed further with the lockdown after May 3rd. Please keep an eye on the official website and also read our article for more information: https://medicine.careers360.com/exams/rpvt