JIPMER MBBS Counselling 2017: The counselling of JIPMER MBBS 2017 will be conducted from June 28 to 30, 2017 in three rounds. Candidates who have qualified JIPMER MBBS 2017 entrance examination as per the merit list will be eligible to participate in the counselling procedure of JIPMER MBBS Counselling 2017. Candidates who will participate in first round will not be allowed to participate in any subsequent counselling rounds of JIPMER MBBS 2017. The counselling will be conducted in offline mode where candidates have to be physically present in order to participate in JIPMER MBBS Counselling 2017. The counselling will be conducted for providing admissions to 150 MBBS seats in JIPMER Puducherry and 50 MBBS seats in JIPMER Karaikal. Candidates who have qualified the exam can check below for the detailed procedure to participate in JIPMER MBBS Counselling.
Latest: JIPMER 2017 Result Declared!
- Stay updated on MBBS exams via emails and push notifications
- Get ebooks on preparation tips by toppers, counseling details for different states, top medical colleges etc.
- Practice mock tests and get a performance analysis to help you prepare better
JIPMER Auditorium, Gate Number 07 (Temple Gate), JIPMER Campus, Dhanvantri Nagar, Puducherry- 605066
Rank-wise shortlist of candidates for JIPMER MBBS Counselling
The candidates will be shortlisted for Counselling in JIPMER MBBS and invited category-wise to JIPMER Puducherry or Karaikal as per their ranks. 1 out of 10 candidates will be selected for admissions as reflected in the below table:
Rank Wise Shortlisted Candidates
*Horizontal Reservations; not to be counted as additional seats
Category-wise name list of candidates invited for JIPMER MBBS first counselling
The category-wise list of candidates invited for the first counselling of JIPMER MBBS as per the ranks given in the above table can be checked here:
Candidate list link
JIPMER MBBS First Counselling Dates
Order of Category
PwD-OPH & P-OPH
June 27, 2017
UR/OPH & P-OPH
June 28, 2017
June 29, 2017
Puducherry candidates and NRI/OCI
June 30, 2017
JIPMER MBBS 2017 Full Counselling time-table
JIPMER MBBS Counselling 2017 events
JIPMER MBBS first counselling
June 28 to 30, 2017
JIPMER MBBS second counselling
July 19, 2017
JIPMER MBBS third counselling
August 23, 2017
Official Notice of JIPMER MBBS 2017 First Counselling
Candidates can check below for JIPMER MBBS counselling 2017 highlights:
Each phase of counselling of JIPMER MBBS 2017 for various categories will be held in the following manner:
Candidates who will be called for counselling will have to report at the stipulated time and date
Before the beginning of JIPMER MBBS 2017 counselling session, bio-metric fingerprint and image verification of candidate will be done. This is an important step.
- Candidates will be able to download their individual Rank Letter detailing their marks from 10 am on Jul15, four days before the second counselling will start.
- No individual communication will be sent to candidates regarding JIPMER MBBS Counselling 2017.
- Candidates will not be allowed to change their dates for JIPMER MBBS counselling or certificate verification under any circumstances.
JIPMER MBBS Counselling 2017 Overview
Documents required for JIPMER MBBS Counselling 2017
During the counselling session, candidates have to submit the list of below mentioned documents (xeroxed and self attested)
- Date of Birth proof
- Class XII passing certificate
- Character Certificates
- Residence certificate
- Caste Certificate (in case of reserved categories)
- Transfer certificate
- Resident certificate in case of Puducherry residents
- Medical certificate for OPH candidates
- Six passport size colour recent photographs
- Non Resident Indian (NRI) - Recent NRI Status certificate of the candidate or parent issued by the Indian Embassy of the respective Country with the Embassy seal
- Overseas Citizen of India - Certificate of Registration for Overseas Citizen of India
JIPMER MBBS Second Counselling Dates
July 19, 2017
Candidates who will not be present for first round of counselling will not be eligible to appear in subsequent counselling rounds. Further, candidate who will participate in the first counselling round but will not opt for a seat will be eligible to appear in second round of JIPMER MBBS counselling 2017.
JIPMER MBBS 2017 Open counselling
Seats remaining vacant after second round of counselling will be filled in open counselling round. All candidates who are eligible as per the merit list of JIPMER MBBS 2017 can participate in open counselling rounds irrespective of attendance in previous rounds.
JIPMER MBBS 2017 Counselling will be conducted for admissions to as many as 200 MBBS seats that is 150 MBBS seats in JIPMER Puducherry and 50 seats in Karaikal.
Stay tuned to www.medicine.careers360.com for more information on JIPMER MBBS Counselling 2017