What is AIIMS MBBS?
AIIMS MBBS Important Dates
05/Feb/2018 to 12/Mar/2018  12:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Admit Card Date
10/May/2018 to 26/May/2018
26/May/2018 to 27/May/2018  9:00 AM to 6:30 PM
18/Jun/2018 to 30/Jun/2018
03/Jul/2018 to 06/Jul/2018  12:00 AM to 12:00 AM Level: 1
03/Aug/2018  12:00 AM to 12:00 AM Level: 2
04/Sep/2018  12:00 AM to 12:00 AM Level: 3
AIIMS MBBS Application Details
• Open the website of All India Institute of Medical Sciences
• Click 'Academic Courses' tab and select MBBS programmes to register for appearing in the MBBS Entrance Examination.
• Complete the Online Registration Process and fill the Application Form
• Pay the requisite Application Fee through Online Payment Gateway - Credit/Debit Card and Net Banking
• Select Exam Centres from the list
• Fill Qualification and Address Details
• Upload digital copies of Photograph/Signature/Thumb Impression
• Print Registration Form
AIIMS MBBS Eligibility Criteria
Age: Candidates must complete 17 years of age on or before December 31 (year of admission).
• Indian - Candidate must be an Indian national
• Overseas Citizen of India (OCI) - Overseas Citizen of India (OCI) are also eligible to appear in AIIMS MBBS. OCI candidates have to submit Proof of Registration to appear for the exam
• Foreign National candidates (applicable for AIIMS, New Delhi only) - Foreign candidates nominated by the Government are not required to appear for AIIMS MBBS exam. They will be eligible for admission to the MBBS course only at AIIMS, New Delhi. Foreign candidates nominated by the Government of India must have obtained a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate in the subjects of English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology in their Intermediate of Science or an equivalent examination to be eligible for admission to MBBS course at AIIMS New Delhi
Educational Qualifications for AIIMS MBBS:
• Candidates should have passed their Class 12 under the 10+2 Scheme/Senior School Certificate Examination (CBSE) or Intermediate Science (I. Sc.) or an equivalent Examination of a recognized University/Board of any Indian State.
• Candidates must have studied and passed with English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology as their main subjects during their Class 10+2.
• Candidates who have appeared or are appearing in the qualifying examination i.e. Class 10 + 2 with English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology as main subjects and expect to pass the Examination with required percentage of marks are also eligible to apply and appear in AIIMS MBBS. However, their candidature will be valid only when they provide evidence of having passed 10+2 with the required subjects (English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology) and percentage of marks
• The minimum aggregate of the marks to be secured by candidates at 10+2 in English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology is 60% for General and OBC candidates and 50% for SC/ST/OPH category candidates.
AIIMS MBBS Exam Fee
Modes of Payment
AIIMS MBBS Exam Pattern
Exam Format: Objective
Number of Sections: Four
|AIIMS MBBS Exam Section||Number of Topics||Number of Questions||Section Score|
AIIMS MBBS Counselling Details
• AIIMS MBBS counselling will be conducted in online mode from 2018 onwards.
• Candidates have to register online and participate in the counselling as per the schedule allotted to their rank.
• Counselling is conducted in four rounds including the open counselling round.
QNA - EXAM QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS
Join this QNA topic to get updates about latest happenings about the exam!
- 13715 Joined
- 945 Questions